Lees hier de Lindos MS-20 brochure
Bekijk hier de YouTube demo
- Measures level, frequency, phase, frequency and phase response, noise, distortion, crosstalk, path latency, headroom and wow & flutter.
- Bright OLED display, with 180º viewing angle.
- 4Hz to 40kHz digitally synthesised generator.
- +19dBu out (balanced).
- Precision two-channel level measurement with 0.01dB resolution.
- Noise and distortion measurement with perceptually based weighting.
- Lindos standard sequences for fast automatic testing.
- Displays graphs of frequency and phase response, headroom and noise against time.
- Internal flash memory storage of sequence results, user settings and presets.
- Built-in stereo low-noise microphone preamps.
- Serial computer interface for remote control.
- Windows support software Lin4Win included.
- Mains/rechargeable battery operation (15 hours) – with built-in charging.
- Novel tilt-panel case.
- UniSon interfaces for instant compatibility with both balanced professional and single-ended consumer levels.
- Stereo PPM display with stereo gain controlled loop-through output.
- Stereo headphone amp.